Monday, June 28, 2010

The start of something GRAND, and maybe a little obnoxious.

Hello blog viewers! I have been chomping at the bit to start a blog but feared no one really had an interest in my daily life. Yes, it's a sad but true story that I am in fact growing older and more boring as the days go by. In fact, if I had a biography it would be called "Erin's Story: The Life of a City Gone Country Girl Who Digs in Wounds All Day". Exciting huh? Now that I already have you addicted to my blog I will just start from here. We won't get into my past and how I ended up at this very moment, today. Let me start from this weekend:

This past weekend was my 10 year highschool reunion. I had a blast. There might have been some alcohol consumption that might have been related to an allegid episode of not feeling so good the next day. I say I had a blast but really it was kinda awkward at times. The group I was with ended up at a dance club. Although I was quite the dancer in my day...not so much now. It makes me feel old and retarded at the same time. I know people were looking at me saying "poor girl" and "Erin needs to get her groove back" and "I've never seen someone actually bust out the SPRINKLER move in a club". I also might have seen some finger pointing. Anyway, to sum it up I sucked it up and fun was had by all. Mainly what I'm trying to get at is I realized how much I had changed over the past 10 years. Luckily, I AM different and have grown out of my highschool years, unlike a handfull of people I ran into. No names will be mentioned. Sadly, I realized how I have managed to stay out of touch with so many friends that are near and dear to my heart. So, I was asked by a friend to create a blog...and there ya go. The rest is history.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU... You have inspired me to maybe start one too... Be bold. Be you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your follower. I will be part of the Erin cult. Love ya hotness!

    ReplyDelete